I wanted to replace our under cabinet Halogen bulbs with LED. So I got the LED lights from Home Depot and when testing them from an electrical outlet, I accidentally had the two wires coming together and there was a spark.
The circuit breaker did not trip but none of the outlets are working. Here is the picture
That was the wire that I connected to the electrical outlet and the two wires got connected accidentally and got short-circuited.
As a result, the outlet is not working – there is no power coming through the outlet and the other outlets in that circuit are not working as well
Do you think I should replace the outlet?