Garmaine Staff asked 3 years ago

I have a panel in a closet with my phone (RJ11?)cables in there. enter image description here

I want to convert one of those to RJ45. I want the cable that goes into my living room. I know there are connectivity testers out there, but those work with cables that are already terminated in RJ11 or RJ45. How do I figure out which one of the blue cables I want to change?