Garmaine Staff asked 3 years ago

How do I fix it?! 😫 Its a thin metal material that's nailed onto a wood frame. I live on a rental property and am hoping to be able to get my deposit back with this repair. The guy at home depot said I need a contractor but it can't be that complicated.

enter image description here