Garmaine Staff asked 3 years ago

I have a 1960's house. I am renovating a bathroom, removing bathtub and putting in shower. I will be using Schluter Kerdi-Shower for conversion.

I would like to know what parts of that iron drain I need to replace with which PVC parts.

Bathtub drain