Garmaine Staff asked 2 years ago
Closed. This question is off-topic. It is not currently accepting answers.

Want to improve this question? Update the question so it's on-topic for Home Improvement Stack Exchange.

Closed 2 days ago.

My Jandy power center PCB#5574c went bad and cannot find the same one to replace. I found another one that is PCB#4192E. I am asking if PCB#4192E can be used as replacement? Or is there other better replacement?