Garmaine Staff asked 2 years ago

I am an EU citizen. My wife is not. We live in an EU country different from my home country and she has a residence card for "family member of EU/EEA citizen".

Can we travel together to the UK right now without getting a visa?

When the UK was still an EU member, it was possible to travel there together without my spouse needing to get a visa. Does the same rule apply now during this transitional period?