Garmaine Staff asked 2 years ago

Here is another picture- The pipe is and fitting is mark with the orange circle This is a Toyota corolla 1995 model(bubble shape). I accidentally broke this plastic fitting that connects a pipe that looks like it is coming from the throttle body and going to the engine. I want to know what is the function of the pipe going into the engine and will the car still be able to drive like this?

What is the fitting called, and how can I can replace it.

Please help I got no idea what I am doing.

Thanks in advanced!