Garmaine Staff asked 3 years ago

enter image description here

The previous owner added this soft, plastic like material to the window frame and I'd like to remove it. I can get parts off with a knife, and when I do it is flexible and soft.

I believe this is probably a common material, but I'm struggling to identify it. What is it? And how best would you go about moving it from the window?